Listed below are 4 stocks that hit the 20 percent upper circuit today:
Sunshield Chemicals Limited:
The stocks of Sunshield Chemicals Limited opened their trading hour today at Rs 580 and, as the sessions moved, the stock jumped and got locked in the 20 percent upper circuit at Rs 698.20 during the last couple of hours.
It went out of the circuit for a few minutes and then again hit the circuit later on. The locked price was also noted to be the 52-week high price for the company. The company has a market capitalization of Rs 513 crores.
Sunshield Chemicals Limited is a company that is engaged in the process of manufacturing and selling specialty chemicals in domestic as well as international markets. It generates the majority of its revenues from domestic operations within India.
Maan Aluminium Limited:
The shares of Maan Aluminium Limited started its trading session today at Rs 266 and, as the sessions moved, the stock jumped and got locked in the 20 percent upper circuit at Rs 299.30 during the last couple of hours.
The stock closed at the same price and was marked as the fresh 52-week high price for the company. It has a market capitalization of Rs 404 crores.
Maan Aluminium Limited is engaged in manufacturing and supplying aluminium extruded products in India. It manufactures aluminium ingots, aluminium profiles, and other associated products.
Asahi Songwon Colors Limited:
The stocks of Asahi Songwon Colors Limited started its trading session today at Rs 194.25 and, as the sessions progressed, the stock jumped and got locked in the 20 percent upper circuit at Rs 234.60 during the last bits of trading hours.
The locked price was also noted to be today’s closing price. The company has a market capitalization of Rs 275 crores.
Asahi Songwon Colors Limited supplies and manufactures pigment colors. The company is principally engaged in the business of manufacturing phthalocyanine pigment and its derivatives in India. A majority of the revenue is generated from overseas operations outside the country.
Chartered Logistics Limited:
The stocks of Chartered Logistics Limited started its trading session today at Rs 4.63 and, as the sessions moved on, the stock jumped and got locked in the 20 percent upper circuit at Rs 5.47.
The locked price persisted and was noted to be today’s closing price. The company has a market capitalization of Rs 54 crores.
Chartered Logistics Limited has a service portfolio that comprises special warehousing services, road transport services, etc. In addition to the above, the company is also involved in providing logistics infrastructure and supply chain expertise.
Written by Amit Madnani
The post 4 Stocks that hit the 20% upper circuit today; Are you holding any? appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.