By Aayush Khanna
3i Infotech Ltd (NS: TIIN ), a global Information Technology company, has earned recognition as an 'Aspirant' in the Next-Generation Quality Engineering Services by PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. The company's quality engineering team adopts a "First Time Right Approach," focusing on delivering high-quality application and product testing services. With a track record of serving over 100 customers, 3i Infotech provides state-of-the-art quality engineering services known for their simplicity, reliability, scalability, and cost-effectiveness.
Thompson P. Gnanam, Managing Director, and Global Chief Executive Officer at 3i Infotech expressed delight at the recognition, attributing it to the incredible work delivered by the company's engineers. The acknowledgment as 'aspirants' in next-generation quality engineering services has fueled a fresh sense of passion within the organization, inspiring them to aim for leadership status while maintaining their commitment to an innovative and dedicated approach to excellence.
The recognition is based on 3i Infotech's market impact in the niche industry and its vision and capability to successfully deliver services. This achievement in the Peak Matrix® Assessments for next-gen quality engineering services follows the company's previous recognitions in Application Automation Services 2023 and Cloud Insurance Services 2023.
As 3i Infotech continues to be acknowledged for its contributions and achievements, the company remains dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation and maintaining a commitment to excellence in the dynamic field of quality engineering services.
X (formerly, Twitter) - aayushxkhanna
CYBER MONDAY SALE: You can avail InvestingPro+ at a massive 60% discount and by using the coupon code PROC324 get an extra 10% discount over and above the ongoing promotional price for the Bi-yearly plan only. Click on the image below to access the link
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.