By Aditya Raghunath
Investing.com -- Mid-cap stocks are prime candidates for explosive growth. They are safer than small-caps but possess a lot more potential than large-caps. Here is a list of five mid-cap stocks recommended by brokerages with the potential to achieve up to 38% of growth:
- CEAT Ltd (NS: CEAT ): This stock is currently trading at Rs 1,340.35. Motilal Oswal (NS: MOFS ) has given the stock a target price of Rs 1,700. It says that while real term headwinds will be challenging for the stock, the pressure should ease in 2-3 quarters as the pandemic ends and demand returns.
- Oil India Ltd (NS: OILI ): OIL India is currently trading at Rs 160. Emkay Global has given the stock a target of Rs 205, an upside of over 28% from its current level. The company operates in the gas and petroleum sector. Oil prices are on an uptrend and a Bank of America (NYSE: BAC ) report recently said that oil price can hit $100 a barrel soon. It should work out well for OIL India.
- Jubilant Pharmova Ltd (NS: JUBA ): The stock is trading at Rs 742 as of this report and ICICI Direct has given the stock a target of Rs 1,000, an upside of over 38%. The brokerage says that while revenues for Q4 FY21 were flat at Rs 1,580 crore, its specialty pharma segment is growing fast and that should add to its potential.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Here is a list of five mid-cap stocks recommended by brokerages with the potential to achieve up to 38% of growth:he said 5 but there are only 3Like 9
Now this wasn’t a bad article, stick to this format, don’t try to be creative.Like 8
ceat is the real prospect... thank youLike 2
Good sirLike 1
ceat is gud for short termLike 5