2 Adani Stocks, Shree Cements Among Top Q3 Lined for RBI MPC Outcome Day
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The domestic market indices made a positive opening on Wednesday with benchmark indices Nifty50 trading 0.25% higher at 17,765.35, and Sensex advancing 0.18% or 111.43 points at 9:15 am.
A slew of companies will release their December quarterly earnings on Feb 7, including two Adani Group stocks - Adani Power (NS: ADAN ) and Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ).
Traders on Dalal Street are awaiting the outcome of RBI’s three-day Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) meeting , which will be released at 10 am on Wednesday. This will be the last monetary policy review of FY23 and the first one of the calendar year 2023.
Read More: RBI MPC Time, Investing.com Forecast: Street’s Outlook As Inflation Moderates
Besides the two Adani Group stocks, major companies set to release their Q3 earnings on Wednesday include:
- Shree Cement (NS: SHCM )
- Escorts (NS: ESCO ) Kubota
- HG Infra Engineering
- IRCON International
- Cummins India (NS: CUMM )
- Equitas Small Finance Bank (NS: EQUI )
- Minda Corporation
- Oberoi Realty (NS: OEBO )
- Dreamfolks Services
- Trent (NS: TREN )
- Samvardhana (NS: SAMD ) Motherson International
- Honeywell Automation (NS: HONE ) India
- Windlas Biotech (NS: WINL )
- Graphite India (NS: GRPH )
- Speciality Restaurants
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or