By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Two Adani Group stocks are announced to be added to various Nifty indices by the National Stock Exchange, starting March 31, 2023, despite the recent massive slash witnessed in market valuations of Adani stocks witnessed in the past sessions.
The Index Maintenance Sub-Committee (Equity) of NSE Indices has decided to make replacement of stocks in various indices as part of its periodic review, effective from March 31, said NSE in a press release.
Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ) and Adani Power (NS: ADAN ) are the two stocks that will be added to different Nifty indices at the end of next month. Both of these stocks were locked at a 5% upper circuit in Friday’s trade.
On the account of the semi-annual review of broad market indices, starting Mar 31, 2023,
- Adani Wilmar will be added to Nifty Next 50 and Nifty 100 , and excluded from Nifty Midcap 150 , Nifty Midcap 100 and Nifty MidSmallcap 400.
- Adani Power will be added to the Nifty 500 , Nifty Midcap 150, Nifty Midcap 100, Nifty 200 , Nifty LargeMidcap 250, Nifty MidSmallcap 400, Nifty Total Market, Nifty Commodities , and Nifty Housing.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.