Breaking News

Umesh Rindani

Joined: 17/06/21

Comments by Umesh Rindani
It was Reliance Vs the Rest as Indices Played Theatrics Mar 03, 2022 18:36
The response that I prepared is too long to post here. I will post it as a separate article over the weekend. I like such feedback from the readers. Thank you The response that I prepared is too long to post here. I will post it as a separate article over the weekend. I like such feedback from the readers. Thank you
Swing Trading Opportunities for the Week Beginning 14-2-22 Feb 14, 2022 11:12
Please be careful while holding overnight positions in view of the ongoing volatility. Unless you can fund additional ,margin till the expiry, latest by 18-2, the position would need to be exited.Please be careful while holding overnight positions in view of the ongoing volatility. Unless you can fund additional ,margin till the expiry, latest by 18-2, the position would need to be exited.
Yet Again Bank Nifty Rescues Nifty from Free Fall Oct 25, 2021 13:57
I am not SEBI regd so cant recommend. I added a few in the morning purely as a positional play. I am not SEBI regd so cant recommend. I added a few in the morning purely as a positional play.
Yet Again Bank Nifty Rescues Nifty from Free Fall Oct 25, 2021 12:17
Thank you. I am not your Sir! I am a learner like you!Thank you. I am not your Sir! I am a learner like you!
21-10-21 Bank Nifty - What a Move! And Yet it made me Sad! Oct 25, 2021 12:16
I agree but that is where the money is...Today also 1000+ point move in 40700 CE was seenI agree but that is where the money is...Today also 1000+ point move in 40700 CE was seen
TCS Q2 Results Based Strategies - Outcome Oct 11, 2021 20:10
And that is what I have done by going long in 3800 CE And that is what I have done by going long in 3800 CE
TCS Q2 Results Based Strategies Explained Oct 09, 2021 20:07
If it does, I will be very happy as I hold a position in EQ.If it does, I will be very happy as I hold a position in EQ.
And at Last, Nifty Ends the Day Above 17800! Oct 06, 2021 11:16
Than Thank youThan Thank you
And at Last, Nifty Ends the Day Above 17800! Oct 06, 2021 11:15
Thank you for the feedback. I realized this slip up after the article was posted. The error occurred as I encountered some issues with my device and the changes made were lost as is evident from the facts. I am glad that you still liked the article.Thank you for the feedback. I realized this slip up after the article was posted. The error occurred as I encountered some issues with my device and the changes made were lost as is evident from the facts. I am glad that you still liked the article.
And at Last, Nifty Ends the Day Above 17800! Oct 06, 2021 11:15
And at Last, Nifty Ends the Day Above 17800! Oct 06, 2021 11:15
Why I Bought HDFC AMC After it Fell So Much? Oct 05, 2021 11:05
I am glad that you have this view otherwise markets would not move.I am glad that you have this view otherwise markets would not move.
Why I Bought HDFC AMC After it Fell So Much? Oct 05, 2021 11:04
Yes, agree with you.Yes, agree with you.
Why I Bought HDFC AMC After it Fell So Much? Oct 05, 2021 11:01
Hesitation is part of the process. Please watch / read the post that I have shared 2yesterday.Hesitation is part of the process. Please watch / read the post that I have shared 2yesterday.
Why I Bought HDFC AMC After it Fell So Much? Oct 05, 2021 11:00
I do not follow MF, but AMCs. I will look at Axis MF when they get listed. Thanks for the update.I do not follow MF, but AMCs. I will look at Axis MF when they get listed. Thanks for the update.
Swing Trading Opportunities for Week Beginning 4th Oct, 2021 Oct 05, 2021 10:57
I can do that. However, 1- it takes time and 2 - I want the reader to find his/her own way of validating whether the names that I have stated are fitting in to their scheme of things. Since I do not know who the reader would be I help the reader to get thinking than giving Tips.I can do that. However, 1- it takes time and 2 - I want the reader to find his/her own way of validating whether the names that I have stated are fitting in to their scheme of things. Since I do not know who the reader would be I help the reader to get thinking than giving Tips.
A Bit Hesitant and a Lost Opportunity! Oct 05, 2021 10:54
It is okay to miss opportunities to make more money. The important thing is that we must learn fro the same and develop a process that suits our way of trading and personality. Once you do that, success will follow.It is okay to miss opportunities to make more money. The important thing is that we must learn fro the same and develop a process that suits our way of trading and personality. Once you do that, success will follow.
A Bit Hesitant and a Lost Opportunity! Oct 05, 2021 10:52
This is the story of a retail trader. You will eventually get there as long as you focus on protecting capital.This is the story of a retail trader. You will eventually get there as long as you focus on protecting capital.
Trading Opportunities for W/B 26-7-21 Jul 27, 2021 10:46
Please follow me on twitter or tradingview as I will no longer post articles here. I don't know targets as I follow the trend. Thank you
Will Nifty Succumb to 15835-50 Again? Jul 23, 2021 16:52
You may please do so at your ease.
Will Nifty Succumb to 15835-50 Again? Jul 23, 2021 16:50
You are free to read with the title you feel is alright.
Will Nifty Succumb to 15835-50 Again? Jul 23, 2021 16:49
You are welcome to write an article on that.
Will Nifty Succumb to 15835-50 Again? Jul 22, 2021 21:44
Will Nifty Succumb to 15835-50 Again? Jul 22, 2021 21:44
My view - develop a process that ignores all this. Premium decay and variation is complex. Yes, I also suffer on account of it, but the best way to possibly overcome is to always trade 200 points deep options or use next expiry strike.