Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
SELL SELL SELL _______AB SKF B (SKFB). _____________ SELL SELL SELL SELLLike 0
“Horror as for me is the best choice, you can gain a lot of. I like to be afraid like to see this ****happening on me, I feel happy.”Like 0
Enroll Now for Online Webinar to Learn Stock Market Techniques-----------#. How to convert Rs. 5000 to 1 Crore in 14 years. -----------#. Why trading is the best second source of income.-----------Like 0
SELL SELL SELL __________AB SKF B (SKFB). __________ SELL SELL SELL SELLLike 0
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”Like 0
Enroll Now for Online Webinar to Learn Stock Market Techniques----------- 5. Potential of Share Market Trading. ----------6. How YOU can find Market Trends & Earn? Objective of this webinar is not to talk about our success stories but to help create yours.Like 0
SELL SELL SELL ________AB SKF B (SKFB). ____________ SELL SELL SELL SELLLike 0
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.