* Nikkei climbs 0.4%, up 1.4% on the week* Weaker yen, gains by Chinese, U.S. shares provides support* Gains limited before Fed Chair Powell's speechBy Shinichi SaoshiroTOKYO, Aug 23...
- Day's Range
- 765.0 - 779.0
- 52 wk Range
- 723.0 - 921.0
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 20 (2.61%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Aug 08, 2022
By Shinichi SaoshiroTOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks edged higher on Friday, drawing support from U.S. markets, with investors eyeing a speech later in the global day from Federal...
* Nikkei loses 0.43%, Topix sheds 0.27%* Yen rises to 6-mth high vs dollar, weighs on blue chip exporters* Trading volume low ahead of Trump-Xi meeting at upcoming G20By Shinichi...
* Retail investors buy defence shares* Kura tumbles after quarterly profit disappointsBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, March 6 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei retreated further from three-month highs...
* Retail investors seen buying defense shares* Kura tumbles after quarterly profit disappointsBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, March 6 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei retreated from three-month highs...
* Tokyo Electron, Sumco among heavy losers after Huawei CFO arrest * Defense equipment makers soar after CNN reports on unidentified North Korean missile base By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Dec...
* Defence equipment makers rise after Trump cancels Pompeo's visit to North Korea * Tech, auto stocks attract buying By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei rose to near...
By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, May 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei edged up on Friday, supported by such large cap stocks as Tokyo Electron and Fast Retailing, but gains were limited as sentiment...
By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, May 25 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks were slightly higher on Friday, supported by defence-related companies after U.S. President Donald Trump canceled a summit with...
TOKYO, April 10 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged higher on Tuesday morning in choppy trade as gains in some index-heavy stocks such as robot maker Fanuc offset worries about a...
TOKYO, March 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average slid on Wednesday, ending a four-day winning streak, amid fears of rising U.S. protectionism after President Donald Trump fired his...
TOKYO, March 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average slid on Wednesday and looked set to snap a four-day winning streak amid fears of rising U.S. protectionism after President Donald...
* Nikkei gains 1.4 percent for the week * Defense-related stocks tumble * Steel shares underperform * BOJ stands pat on policy, as widely expected * MSCI changes rule on free-float...
* Nikkei has gained 1.8 percent for the week * Defense-related stocks tumble By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, March 9 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks rose to a more than one-week high on Friday,...
TOKYO, March 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share averagepared earlier losses on Wednesday, edging up, although gainswere limited as the resignation of a key White House adviserraised fears of...
TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average dipped on Tuesday in choppy trade, with Toray Industries diving after it said a subsidiary had falsified data, while concerns North...
TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average climbed on Tuesday in choppy trade, with stocks connected to defence buoyed by concerns North Korea may launch a missile, while Toray...
TOKYO, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks rose on Tuesday after large cap stocks such as automakers and manufacturers of factory automation equipment rallied, while North Korean tensions...
TOKYO, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Tuesday morning after large cap stocks such as automakers and manufacturers of factory automation equipment rallied, with North...
* Defence shares attract buyers * Nikkei volatility index jumps to highest since April * Nikkei futures closed 19,395 on CME By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Aug 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei...
* Investors could be positioning for a possible drop - analyst * Market watches "black swan index" - analyst * Toshiba soars as fears of imminent delisting recede By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO,...
By Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, July 5 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average slipped to its lowest level in nearly three weeks on Wednesday amid heightened tensions following North Korea's...
* French vote relief weakens yen to the advantage of Japan stocks * Sony gains after raising its profit forecast * North Korea tensions still a worry, defence-related stocks up By...
* Nikkei gains early but makes about turn after US missile strikes * Defence-related shares up, Ishikawa Seisaku rallies By Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, April 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.