Currencies and equities ended on a high note Friday, rebounding after extensive losses mid-week. There was no specific catalyst, but Thursday was the worse day for stocks since March, so a...
|Sep 23, 2021||13:00|
|Jun 17, 2021||13:00|
|Mar 25, 2021||14:00|
|Dec 17, 2020||14:00|
|Sep 24, 2020||13:00|
(Bloomberg) -- Want the lowdown on European markets? In your inbox before the open, every day. Sign up here.The Swiss National Bank offered banks additional relief from its negative interest...
Investing.com -- The euro hit a two-week high against the dollar in early trading in Europe Monday, as the greenback continues to suffer from weak economic data out of the U.S. on Friday...
Investing.com - Global financial markets will focus on this week's U.S. inflation data to gauge how it will impact the Federal Reserve's view on monetary policy in the months ahead. Staying...
Investing.com - It’s a monster week for central bank meetings across the globe, with most of the focus falling on Wednesday's Federal Reserve's meeting, where it is expected to raise...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.