Investing.com-- Oil prices fell in Asian trade on Thursday tracking weak economic signals from top importer China, with traders now holding out for an upcoming OPEC+ meeting where the cartel...
|Nov 30, 2023||15:30|
|Oct 04, 2023||15:30|
|Jun 04, 2023||15:30|
|Apr 03, 2023||15:30|
|Feb 01, 2023||15:30|
Investing.com-- Oil prices rose slightly in Asian trade on Monday with focus remaining squarely on an upcoming OPEC+ meeting this week, while anticipation of a string of key economic...
Investing.com -- Oil prices staged a rally Friday, but that proved too little too late to avert a fourth-weekly slump as as growing global supply and cooling demand worries muddy sentiment...
Investing.com -- Oil prices rose in Asian trade on Wednesday, sticking to over three-month highs as industry data pointed to a substantially larger-than-expected drawdown in U.S. inventories...
Investing.com -- Oil prices kept to a tight range in Asian trade on Thursday, retaining strong gains from the prior session as traders awaited more cues from key U.S. and Chinese economic...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Opec cut oil production at 1m barrelLike 0