Crude prices will be led this week by what the US government reports for stockpiles. Meanwhile gold markets will closely watch the Consumer Price Index (CPI) as commodity markets enter...
|Jan 04, 2022||15:30|
|Dec 02, 2021||15:30|
|Dec 01, 2021||15:30|
|Nov 04, 2021||14:30|
|Oct 04, 2021||15:30|
Houston, Texas-based oil major ConocoPhillips shares are up more than 90% since the beginning of 2021. OPEC+’s recent announcement has provided tailwinds for crude prices, helping...
Oil's first week of the year could be very much like the opening week of 2021, where positive OPEC+ action could put a firm floor under a market not entirely out of the ‘pandemic-woods.’A...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- OPEC and its allies meet to decide whether or not to continue raising output in January. President Joe Biden tightens restrictions on incoming travelers...
Oil markets plummeted last Friday, pressured by pandemic headlines out of South Africa.Local doctors in Botswana announced late last week they'd detected a new coronavirus...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.