In the past week, the US dollar soared after Fed Chair Powell reassured investors that the economy is doing well and interest rates are on the rise. However, President Trump halted the...
His comments may determine a short-term positive or negative trend.
|May 07, 2021||16:45|
|Jan 12, 2021||15:30|
|Dec 17, 2020||21:00|
|Nov 06, 2020||17:45|
|Sep 02, 2020||20:00|
By Kathy Lien, Managing Director of FX Strategy for BK Asset Management. Wednesday's sell-off in U.S. equities prevented the dollar from rallying on the back of hawkish Fed minutes. This...
By Kathy Lien, Managing Director of FX Strategy for BK Asset Management. Volatility ripped through the financial markets in the last 2 hours of NY trade on Wednesday. The Dow, which was up...
By Kathy Lien, Managing Director of FX Strategy for BK Asset Management. Although U.S. stocks ended the day in negative territory, the U.S. dollar traded higher against all of the major...
By Kathy Lien, Managing Director of FX Strategy for BK Asset Management. Thursday was an uneven day for the U.S. dollar, which traded slightly higher against the Japanese yen and euro but...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.