There is a big obsession about the Fed being done raising rates. If you listened to the press conference, it would seem that the risk is that they are not done, and the problematic part is...
|Nov 02, 2023||00:00|
|Sep 21, 2023||00:00|
|Jul 27, 2023||00:00|
|Jun 15, 2023||00:00|
|May 04, 2023||00:00|
The S&P 500 finished higher, as rates rose modestly, and the dollar and the VIX fell. Today will be when the excitement starts, with the Bank of Japan policy decision keeping rates...
The collective wisdom of the bond market for much of this year has been betting that interest rates would soon peak and fall. But those bets appear to be unwinding in the wake of...
Stocks finished lower yesterday, following more hawkish-than-expected projections from the Fed for 2024 and 2025. The Fed anticipates rates to be at 5.1% by the end of 2024, signaling just...
It seems like ages ago that the US government flirted with a shutdown, but it was only this past spring when Washington danced on the precipice. A repeat performance is again approaching as...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.