By Kim Khan Investing.com - Stocks ended sharply lower today with the dour assessment of the economy from Fed Chief Jerome Powell hanging like a dark cloud over Wall Street from the opening...
|Oct 07, 2020||22:30|
|Sep 30, 2020||20:30|
|Sep 02, 2020||23:30|
|Jun 30, 2020||23:30|
|Jun 23, 2020||04:00|
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- The Senate will hold a hearing on the health implications of reopening the economy, with Anthony Fauci heading the cast of testimony-givers. Elon Musk is...
The US dollar kicked off the new trading week stronger against all of the major currencies. Friday’s Nonfarm Payrolls report showed massive job losses in the month of April but these ugly...
By Kim Khan Investing.com - The broader stock market finished flat today as worries about more virus infections after lockdown measures are eased dented sentiment. Tomorrow investors will...
By Noreen Burke Investing.com - The week will start after Saturday’s data showing a record contraction in China's manufacturing and service sectors because of the coronavirus...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
AS I THINK THERE WOULD BE SOME NEGATIVE NEWS FROM THE FED BECAUSE THE ECONOMICAL HEALTH IS STILL NOT GOOD , WITH CHANGING IN GEOGRAPHIC RELATION OF COUNTRY AND CRUDE PRICES ARE ALSO NOT ON CONTROL IN THIS SITUATION TO FIGHT WITH INFLATION THERE WILL BE NO CHANCE RIGHT NOT FOR FED TO GIVE ANY POSITIVE HOPELike 1