A sharp drop in the GDP tracker at the Atlanta Federal Reserve indicates the US could already be in a recession, as it fell to a minus 2.1% for the second quarter, following minus 1.6% in...
|Aug 03, 2022||20:00|
|Jun 22, 2022||23:00|
|Jun 22, 2022||21:00|
|May 18, 2022||01:30|
|Apr 15, 2022||03:30|
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- U.S. retail sales data for April, and their significance for Federal Reserve policy, are set to dominate at least the early part of the day. Earnings and...
The growing prospect of a slowdown in the world’s top two economies will likely weigh on oil again this week, extending its volatility, while gold tries to cling to the key $1,800 level...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Risk assets rise and havens fall as peace talks between Russia and Ukraine appear to get closer to a major breakthrough. European economic data remain...
Copper’s rally this year was huge, but there’s something even bigger: China’s price squeeze.After the world’s most in-demand base metal reached record highs of $10,746 a tonne on the London...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.