By Ambar Warrick Investing.com-- Most Asian currencies crept higher on Wednesday as markets awaited more cues on U.S. monetary policy from Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell, although weak...
|Nov 24, 2022||00:30|
|Oct 12, 2022||23:30|
|Aug 17, 2022||23:30|
|Jul 06, 2022||23:30|
|May 25, 2022||23:30|
By Ambar Warrick Investing.com-- Gold and copper prices were muted on Wednesday in anticipation of a speech by Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell, but were headed for their best monthly...
The rally in the U.S. dollar fizzles as China relaxes some of its COVID policies after widespread protests. Once the risks from China's strict zero-COVID policy lockdowns eased, traders...
Fed doves and hawks both see need for more rate increases to rein in prices ECB policymakers also see more hikes ahead as countries aid consumers Former Bundesbank head Weidmann may be in...
It may have been a holiday-shortened week, but that didn't stop the markets from pushing higher. All three main indices on Wall Street are set to book gains for last week as the market...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Sorry should control inflationLike 0
Shouldn't control inflationLike 0
markets will go up whatever happens in this world.. better be a bull...Like 5
Rate can be increasedLike 4