By Oliver Gray Investing.com - U.S. stock futures were trading slightly higher during Thursday’s evening trade, with major benchmark averages declining during regular trade as the Fed’s...
|Jan 19, 2023||23:45|
|Nov 14, 2022||22:00|
|Oct 10, 2022||23:05|
|Sep 30, 2022||18:30|
|Sep 07, 2022||22:05|
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- U.S. stocks are seen opening lower Thursday, continuing the previous session’s selloff ahead of the release of widely-watched economic data, speeches from...
By Ambar Warrick Investing.com -- Most Asian currencies retreated on Thursday as weak U.S. economic data pushed up fears of a potential recession, while the Japanese yen recouped most of its...
By Oliver Gray Investing.com - U.S. stock futures remained little changed during Wednesday’s evening trade, after major benchmark averages finished lower as investors digested weakening...
By Ambar Warrick Investing.com -- Most Asian currencies fell on Wednesday amid growing concerns over a global economic slowdown this year, with the Japanese yen plummeting after the Bank of...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
what are key point of Brainard talkLike 0