St. Louis Fed chief James Bullard said last week that fears of a recession in the US are exaggerated, even as he continued to call for “front-loading” interest rate...
|Jun 23, 2022||19:30|
|Jun 22, 2022||19:00|
|Mar 03, 2022||20:30|
|Mar 02, 2022||20:30|
|Jan 11, 2022||20:30|
This is supposed to be the summer that the oil bull gets to finally stick it to the bear. With demand back to pre-pandemic highs, a barrel is three times the July 2020 average of $40 and...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell heads to the House for a second day of Congressional testimony, as monetary tightening continues from the Philippines...
By Oliver Gray Investing.com - U.S. stock futures were trading steady during Wednesday’s evening deals, after major benchmark averages finished the regular session lower amid growing fears...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- Oil prices slumped Wednesday, weighed by plans from the Biden administration to bring down U.S. fuel costs amid fears of a global economic slowdown. By...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.