We’re living in the continued world of low interest rates. Fed Chair Jerome Powell’s recent statement means the central bank is unlikely to change its monetary policy or increase interest...
|Jul 15, 2021||19:00|
|Jul 14, 2021||21:30|
|Jun 22, 2021||23:30|
|Mar 24, 2021||19:30|
|Mar 23, 2021||21:30|
The Federal Reserve’s wall of denial about inflation has started to show cracks. Chairman Jerome Powell acknowledged in congressional testimony last week that inflation was running higher...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen begin two days of Congressional testimony, a day after another inflation shock...
Somebody besides Larry Summers is calling the Federal Reserve’s new plan on inflation “dangerous.” Now it's two British economists. Writing for OMFIF last week, their analysis of current US...
Lumber has given up nearly all of its 95% gain from earlier in the year after US builders snuffed the rally in the home construction commodity by simply choking activity.Since reaching an...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.