Investing.com -- Oil prices fell for a sixth-straight week Friday, as voluntary output cut agreements from major oil producers that fell short expectations continued to keep worries about...
|Dec 02, 2023||00:30|
|Dec 01, 2023||21:30|
|Nov 10, 2023||00:30|
|Nov 08, 2023||19:45|
|Oct 26, 2023||02:05|
Investing.com - The U.S. dollar retreated in early European trade Friday, as a key inflation release added to expectations that U.S. interest rates have peaked. At 04:40 ET (09:40 GMT), the...
Investing.com-- Gold prices fell slightly on Thursday as a recent rally in the yellow metal appeared to have paused, as markets awaited more cues on U.S. monetary policy from a key inflation...
Investing.com-- Gold prices rose in Asian trade on Wednesday, reaching a near seven-month high as a string of dovish signals from Federal Reserve officials ramped up bets on an early pivot...
Yesterday was a fairly uneventful day, with the S&P 500 falling roughly 20 bps. Meanwhile, the 2-year auction at 11:30 AM was fairly ugly, with the new issue tailing one bps, while...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.