By Ambar Warrick Investing.com-- Japan’s trade deficit narrowed more than expected in September, data showed on Thursday, as a bigger-than-anticipated jump in exports helped offset some...
|Oct 28, 2022||08:30|
|Sep 22, 2022||08:30|
|Jun 17, 2022||08:30|
|Apr 28, 2022||08:30|
|Mar 18, 2022||08:30|
By Ambar Warrick Investing.com-- The Japanese yen fell on Monday, coming close to 24-year lows seen last week as growing concerns over slowing economic growth and a strong dollar largely...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The U.S. dollar rose in early European trading Wednesday, climbing near a 20-year high as Russian President Vladimir Putin raised tensions over Ukraine, and...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Central bankers may not want to see it this way, but this week’s round of policy meetings is boiling down to a brute test of strength. Whose economy is...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The U.S. dollar edged lower in early European trading Tuesday, but remained near a 20-year high as the market geared up for another aggressive rate increase by...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.