* Bearish bets on most Asian currencies rise* Short positions on China's yuan highest since Aug 2018* Investors turn more bullish on Thai bahtBy Aditya SoniAug 29 (Reuters) - Investor...
- Day's Range
- 2.6453 - 2.6555
- 52 wk Range
- 2.5133 - 2.6922
- Prev. Close
- Taiwan Dollar
- Indian Rupee
- 1-Year Change
* Bear bets on all regional currencies ex-Thai baht* Short bets on China's yuan highest since JuneBy Devika SyamnathAug 15 (Reuters) - Sentiment towards most Asian currencies worsened...
* Short bets on won highest since mid-June* Bearish positions on Singapore dollar, Taiwan dollar rise* Bets on ringgit turn bullish first time since mid-April*By Aby Jose KoilparambilAug 1...
* Rupee bears return as election euphoria fades* China's yuan sees short bets unwind slightly* Baht solitary regional currency with long betsBy Devika SyamnathJune 20 (Reuters) -...
* Thai baht and Indonesia rupiah short bets rise on political uncertainties* Indian rupee long bets marginally higher ahead of election outcome* Short positions on S.Korea's won highest...
* Investors pile on won short bets* Higher oil prices make rupee bulls recede* Long bets on peso and rupiah climb* Yuan longs optimistic over Chinese economyBy Rushil DuttaApril 25 (Reuters)...
* Long bets on the rupee rise as elections begin* Investors turn bullish on the rupiah, week before elections* Baht long positions pull back to 2019 low point* For a graphic showing...
* Long positions in yuan highest since Feb 2018* Bullish sentiment for baht at 13-month high* Bears loosen grip on Indian rupeeBy Aby Jose KoilparambilFeb 28 (Reuters) - Investors remained...
* Long positions on Thai baht at over 1-year high* Long bets on yuan, Singapore dlr at 10-mth highBy Ambar WarrickFeb 14 (Reuters) - Bullish positions on most Asian currencies strengthened...
* Bets on yuan turn bullish for first time since last May* Rupee faces pressure from oil price, election uncertainties* For an interactive graphic showing positions EM Asia FX -...
* Yuan bets at near neutral, short interests at 22-month low* Election and oil price uncertainties keep rupee bets short* Rupiah most bullish in one-year* For graphic:...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.