* Rupiah short interest lowest since May * Bets rupee will fall rise on cbank uncertainty * Korean won bear bets fall to over one-year low By Rushil Dutta Dec 13 (Reuters) - Bearish bets...
- Day's Range
- 0.05652 - 0.05683
- 52 wk Range
- 0.05447 - 0.05729
- Prev. Close
- Indian Rupee
- Malaysian Ringgit
- 1-Year Change
* Bearish bets on Indonesian rupiah lowest since May * Indian rupee sentiment best since April * The Philippine peso's short positions lowest since May * Sentiment towards Thai baht...
* Bearish sentiment adds up on Asian currencies * Growth in short stances on Thai baht surpasses regional peers' * Short positions on Indian rupee, Philippine peso slip By Devika...
* Short positions on Thai baht lowest since late May * Bearish bets on Indian rupee, Indonesian rupiah highest By Ambar Warrick Oct 18 (Reuters) - Short positions on most Asian currencies...
* Bets on the rupiah extending its slide at highest in 5 years * Short bets on the rupee at 5-year high * Strengthening dollar and trade tensions continue to dampen sentiment By Nikhil...
* Fear of emerging market contagion sours sentiment * Indian rupee bearish bets reach a 5-year high * Bets on the rupiah weakening at highest in 3 years By Rushil Dutta Sept 6 (Reuters)...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.