trading range for the day is 76.44-76.93.
# USDINR steadied as a gauge of activity across India’s manufacturing sector continued to expand even as pricing pressures intensified.
# Indian economy can grow at 6.5-8.5% in the medium term, says RBI
# GST collections for March touch an all-time high of Rs 1.67 lakh crore
# EURINR trading range for the day is 80.53-81.23.
# Euro remained under pressure amid a stronger dollar as the Fed is expected to deliver a 50bps rate hike in the fed funds rate this week
# Retail sales in Germany unexpectedly edged 0.1% lower month-over-month in March of 2022
# Euro zone economic growth was slower than expected in the first three months of the year, preliminary data showed
# GBPINR trading range for the day is 96.04-96.76.
# GBP settled flat as investors' focus remained on monetary tightening ahead of next week's policy meeting of the Bank of England.
# The British public's expectations for inflation have fallen after rising for several months, according to a survey.
# S&P affirms UK 'AA/A-1+' ratings. Outlook stable
# JPYINR trading range for the day is 58.73-59.35.
# JPY remained in range as soaring inflation and rising global interest rates continued to weigh on the markets.
# The au Jibun Bank Japan Manufacturing PMI was revised higher to 53.5 in April 2022
# The consumer confidence index in Japan edged up to 33.0 in April of 2022
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.