In my previous article, We analyzed how the trend is going to be in the future for USDINR and stated the same as below "
In the last year, USDINR did reach around 77.010 levels in April 2020, now we could see the retracement of more than 60% in terms Fibonacci series.
One can initiate buy calls when USD INR respects the support which is at the level of 74.197 spot price. We should always have a negated view if this level breaches downside, consider it to be a double top pattern and go for short or short every peaks. So we may have to consider the below range as buying range if it is sustained in upcoming days. Buying Range comes around 73.8 and 74.2.
As we have seen today (April 19th) our buying range has been respected by the Market and we were able to see some upside which is almost engulfed the pull back trade that was happened on (April 16th). So what is expected to happen next?
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.