trading range for the day is 74.36-75.46.
# USDINR gained back above 75.00 level tracking losses in domestic equity markets as the country continues to reel under a fresh surge of Covid infections.
# India inflation rate rises more than expected
# India industrial output falls most in 6 months
# EURINR trading range for the day is 88.82-91.
# Euro gained as optimism about a strong economic recovery was supported by signs of an acceleration in the vaccine pace in Europe and due to weakness in the rupee
# EU Commission could raise 2021 eurozone growth forecast in May
# The Commission forecast in February that eurozone growth would be at 3.8% this year and in 2022.
# GBPINR trading range for the day is 102.76-105.1.
# GBP gains as the U.K. economy is building momentum, as the government has loosened lockdown rules.
# BoE's Tenreyro says removing policy support too early could be costly
# British lenders expect demand for secured lending as well as the availability of secured credit to households to increase in the next three months to end-May
# JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.43-69.81.
# JPY gained amid weakness in Rupee and greenback held down by improved risk sentiment amid a rally in global stocks to record highs.
# Japan posted a merchandise trade surplus of 663.7 billion yen in March, the Ministry of Finance said.
# Industrial production in Japan dropped 1.3 percent month-over-month in February 2021
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.