trading range for the day is 74.63-75.29.
# USDINR dropped with risk sentiment on the rise as economic data point to a global economic recovery ahead of Fed meeting
# Investors tried to focus on the prospect of a global economic recovery, even as concerns over a deepening COVID-19 crisis in India mounted.
# Domestic rating agency ICRA (NS: ICRA ) cut its 2021-22 growth estimate by 0.5 per cent on the upper end
# EURINR trading range for the day is 89.98-91.26.
# Euro remained under pressure after the ECB Lagarde said the near term outlook for the euro area economy remained clouded with high uncertainty
# Lagarde said that although inflation has picked up over recent months due to temporary factors, underlying price pressures remain subdued
# ECB's Panetta: we must maintain stimulus until inflation hits 2%
# GBPINR trading range for the day is 103.73-104.47.
# GBP remained under pressure amid firmness in rupee, though some support is seen amid hopes of a strong economic recovery in the UK
# Britain's unemployment rate fell for the second month in a row to 4.9% while employment levels declined less than forecast.
# Net speculative long positions on sterling slipped marginally, CFTC data showed.
# JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.86-69.7.
# JPY dropped on profit booking after BoJ holds rates and revised lower 2021 inflation forecast
# BOJ keeps yield targets unchanged as widely expected
# BOJ cuts inflation forecast for current fiscal year
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.