About the company:
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd (NS: ADIA ) is an Indian fashion retail company headquartered in Mumbai. The company has over 3,031 stores with a presence across ~25,000 multi-brand outlets with more than 6,500 points in department stores across India. The stock is trading at a 4.33% discount to its 52-week high level. The 52-week high and 52-week low range is Rs 234 – Rs 126.
One week time frame: (Chart 1)
On a weekly time frame, ABFRL stock will probably break out of an Ascending Triangle pattern. Upon close observation, you will realize that the week of September 20 is a Bullish Engulfing Candle. Notably, since October 19 week, the share has taken strong support on the 50-day EMA line. We expect the scrip to move up with the help of an increase in volumes. Relative Strength Index (or RSI) is above 60, indicating positive momentum on the stock. Long-term investors should enter at the current level and keep a stop loss of Rs 189 (previous swing low) on a weekly closing basis.
One day time frame: (Chart 2)
It would be best to observe from the chart below that ABFRL share has made an Inverted Head and Shoulders pattern on a daily time frame. The scrip attempted to break out of an essential neckline of Rs 224 a couple of times in the previous week. High volumes accompanied this move. RSI is above 60, and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (or MACD) line crosses the signal line below. It also signals positive momentum on the scrip. Positional traders should enter as soon as the share crosses Rs 224 level and stays above it. They should maintain the stop loss at Rs 198 on a daily closing basis.
We believe the ABFRL share to maintain positive bias and move upwards in the coming sessions. Short-term traders should take a position if the stock sustains above Rs 224 levels while keeping a strict stop loss of Rs 219 on a daily closing basis.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Sar aditay birla captil hold 120 kaya karna hLike 0
And it did move up strong in last two sessions :). Thanks for the analysis.Like 1
This is how articles should be written...not only recommendations but logic supported by charts are also mentioned. So much to learn from simply observing and matching with own studies.ThanksLike 2
This is how articles should be written...not only recommendations but logic supported by charts are also mentioned. So much to learn from simply observing and matching with own studies.ThanksLike 1
Good informationsLike 1