SWING TRADING WATCHLIST FOR THE WEEK BEGINNING 7-2-22
I will only be sharing the time frame and the scrip name. I will leave the trade basis aside as the intent is to engage the reader in learning the basics of finding good scrips. You can have a look at the charts and place your favorite indicators and check out if any of these fit your trade plan.
Some readers feel that I am simply listing down several scrips so that if they go up I can claim so. This is not the case - I am not here to score any points. I am sharing my weekly analysis and if you like it, read it and if you do not agree, I am fine with that.
ON MY WATCHLIST FOR THE COMING WEEK
In comparison to the last week of Jan 2022, this week has ended on a good note as the indices have rallied from the lower end. However, the issue is that the indices have already been beaten down from their respective highs of the week. This indicates that the budget-related euphoria is over and now the reality bites.
So please be cautious in your approach - we need to survive first and then thrive.
SECTORS LOOKING GOOD FOR LONG POSITIONS - Nifty 17516
From this week, I am condensing the analysis to list out the sectors after doing Monthly, Weekly, and Daily Charts analysis. This means that not all the sectors may get listed here and only those sectors that I find good on a weekly chart basis have been listed here. Also, the monthly candle for Feb 2022 is not entirely dependable as it only has 4 days of data in it.
- There are a few sectors that are already strongly bullish and these have not been listed above. So if you find a sector bullish on the weekly charts, please check out the monthly as well to confirm its bullishness.
- Please note that there are some sectors that have some resistances and these may turn good in the coming week. The sectors listed here may not all be ready to trade but are good to keep track of as they are more likely to offer good risk-reward trading opportunities.
WEEKLY TIME FRAME- FOR LONG POSITIONS - Nifty Spot at 17101
HCL Tech (NS:
HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK )
Hindalco Industries Ltd. (NS: HALC )
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (NS: IOC )
JSW Steel (NS: JSTL )
Nestle (NS: NEST )
Reliance (NS: RELI )
Tata Steel (NS: TISC )
TCS (NS: TCS )
Titan (NS: TITN )
UltraTech Cement Ltd (NS: ULTC )
Wipro (NS: WIPR )
Bandhan Bank Ltd (NS: BANH )
HDFC (NS: HDFC ) AMC
Indraprastha Gas Ltd (NS: IGAS )
Interglobe Aviation Ltd (NS: INGL )
Aavas Financiers Ltd (NS: AVAS )
Accelya Solutions India Ltd (NS: ACCY )
Biocon (NS: BION )
eClerx Services Ltd (NS: ECLE )
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (NS: GOCP )
One 97 Communications Ltd (NS: PAYT )
Please note that via this post, I am making an attempt to showcase how one can analyze sectors and scrips using different timeframes, and therefore, I have included only a limited number of scrips as part of the watchlist. Using this approach, I recommend that you analyze the scrips that you have on your watchlist.
I may / may not take these trades as not every opportunity should / can be traded.
Here is the Video Link:
The post is purely for educational & informational purposes only.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.