“Strong Buy” & “Buy” Stocks In Pharma Sector
Stock Market Today – 28th December 2020
- Pharma sector has been the highest performer in the year. Covid situation increased the demand for pharmaceutical products, due to which the investors of Pharma companies were benefited the most.
“Strong Buy” Stocks in Pharma:
“Buy” Stocks in Pharma:
Indian Benchmark Index, Nifty 50 opened at 13815 today. Index made a high of 13772 on previous trading day and closed at 13749. FII and Pro combined sold 15087 contracts in the Index Option as on 24th December 2020.
On the Global front, the US Index, S&P 500 (Futures) opened at 3703 today, near its previous trading day’s close, it made a high of 3707 on its previous trading day. Hong Kong Benchmark Index, Hang Seng opened at 26384 today, on the previous trading day the index made a high of 26470 and closed at 26387. Japan Benchmark Index, Nikkei opened at 26709 today. On its previous trading day, it had gone up to 26717 and closed at 26657.
To get in-depth knowledge and details about Nifty Open Interest, subscribe to our app Value Stocks and or the website www.valuestocks.in.
The US 10 Year T-Note is trading at 137.91. The Bond has crucial support at 117.42 made on 5th Nov 2018. The US Dollar Index is trading at 90.105.
Major Sector Performance as on 24th December 2020
Minor Sector Performance as on 24th December 2020
Large Cap Gainers & Losers as on 24th December 2020
Mid Cap Gainers & Losers as on 24th December 2020
Small Cap Gainers & Losers as on 24th December 2020
There is no guarantee of profits or no exceptions from losses. The investment advice provided is solely the personal views of the research team. You are advised to rely on your judgment while investing/ Trading decisions. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. Investment is subject to market risks. You should read and understand the Risk Disclosure Documents before trading/Investing.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.