In the previous session, the market saw a short covering from yesterday’s levels. The
Index opened on a positive note. However, in the middle of the market, the index saw corrections from higher levels. Post that the index recovered all its loss and closed with a net gain of 143 points. Technically, the Nifty index formed a bullish candle on the daily chart and managed to sustain above the Middle Band Bollinger. Due to near month expiry, we recommend approaching the markets in a stock-specific way.
Indian Stock Market will open negative. Technically, the analysis would still remain the same. Nifty is still in the negative zone whereas BankNifty is in the positive zone. Nifty would enter into the positive zone once it closes above 18339 for Nifty. Traders can initiate fresh long positions if the market closes above these levels. Though BankNifty would consolidate for now with some profit booking it would be considered bullish until it holds below 40499 for BankNifty. Overall, Market To Remain Choppy, Initiate Long If Nifty Closes Above 18339.
Following stock looks technically strong and traders can go long in this stock at below given levels.
AU Small Finance Bank Ltd (NS: AUFI )
NSE :AUBANK BSE :540611 Sector : Banks
On the daily chart, we can see that AUBANK stock prices have formed a ‘Cup and Handle pattern and are currently placed above the Neckline resistance of the handle. It is a continuation pattern that is formed when there is a prior uptrend, followed by a consolidation zone. As per pattern theory, 150 points movement on the upside can be expected in the coming days.
We have plotted Parabolic SAR on the chart. The Parabolic dots are moving below the prices which indicates that stock is now in an uptrend. This indicator is most useful in terms of Entry and Exit levels in any stocks for trading purposes. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the daily chart is 59 indicating positive divergence with the price.
As the chart looks attractive, one can initiate buy and accumulate this stock near the Current price of 1260 levels. Add more on dips around 1225 levels. We can expect it to reach a target of 1330/1390 levels based on our analysis. This outlook is valid as long as we do not see any closing below Parabolic SAR support.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.