In the previous session, we witnessed the corrections in the market. The
index opened on a positive note but later eliminated all its gains and slipped into negative territory. The Nifty closed with a net loss of 85.80 points. The Index formed a Bearish Engulfing candlestick pattern on the daily chart which indicates more weakness in the next 1-2 trading sessions. Due to derivative expiry day, a highly cautious view is advised for the day.
Nifty is already in the positive zone whereas BankNifty is in the negative zone. The overall market would be considered bullish only if BankNifty closes above 34914 and until then traders should remain cautious. Following stock looks strong and traders can consider going long at dips.
ABB India (NS: ABB ) Ltd:
NSE: ABB BSE:500002 Sector: Capital Goods – Electrical Equipment
As shown on the daily chart, ABB India formed a strong bullish candle. The stock has decisively broken the ‘Cup and Handle Pattern’ and closed above the neckline of the pattern. Prices made a triangle pattern in the form of a handle. This pattern is considered one of the key signs of bullish continuation, used to identify as a buying opportunity. The important thing to witness is that stock closed above the upper Bollinger band which indicates positive momentum in the coming days.
In short, the trend for ABB India Ltd looks to be positive. A throwback can be expected near 1775 levels. Use dips as a buying opportunity for a move towards 1930 levels as long as the 1720 level holds on the downside.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
thanks sirLike 0
thank you sirLike 0
sir please provide nifty and banknifty levels every day, as u used to provide previously, your predictions were accurate .Like 1
thank you😊Like 0
thank sirLike 0
thank undirLike 0
Thank you Sir.Like 0