In the previous session, the
Index has once again attempted to test near its key resistance level. The index saw a positive opening in the morning and traded in the range bound. However, in the last hour, the Nifty slipped into negative territory. The index formed a bearish candle on the chart and closed with a minor loss of 15.40 points. Hence, we recommend continuing to approach the markets in a stock-specific way.
Indian Stock Market to see some short-covering today. The market would enter into a negative zone only if Nifty manages to close below 15707 and until then the market would be rangebound. Following stock looks technically strong and traders can go long at dips in the market.
Voltas Ltd. (NS: VOLT )
NSE : VOLTAS BSE : 500575 Sector : Consumer Durables
In the last trading day, the stock formed a strong bullish candle on the daily chart. We can see the ‘Triple Bottom Pattern’ has formed.’ It is a bullish reversal pattern, which is characterized by three equal lows followed by a breakout above the resistance line. Stock is now quoting near the neckline of the pattern and further break of its previous day high might push the prices towards the upside. A break above 1065 confirms the breakout of the Triple bottom pattern.
In addition, stock prices have bounced off from the Middle Band Bollinger and closed near the upper bands which shows the strength in upward momentum. Confirmation was made with the help of 100 EMA support. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the daily chart is 59.79.
In short, VOLTAS has continued to trade in the positive zone. Now a move above 1065 will confirm the uptrend and open up gates for higher levels towards 1097/1125. As far as 1033 remains intact on the lower side.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
tnq sirLike 0
Thank you very much :)Like 0
Thank you very much sir ji ....Like 0
Sir Great calculationsLike 0
How much should i hold sirLike 2
tnq sirLike 0
Today Canara bank is also in high bcoz of 3x retunsLike 0
OK Sir....Like 0
good analysisLike 0
a good analysis, also we need to check volume for a further confirmation.Like 2
Thanks sirLike 0
thanks sirLike 0