While today’s session was definitely a win for bears, there were very few counters that still witnessed investors’ interest. AVG Logistics Ltd (NS: AVGL ) was one such counter which is a logistics company with a market capitalization of INR 320 crore.
The stock has already been a multibagger, rallying from INR 55 odd levels in August 2022 to the CMP of INR 295 today. However, in August 2023, the stock saw a slight selling pressure but no sharp correction occurred as the subtle supply kept matching the demand for the shares.
Image Description: Daily chart of AVG Logistics with volume bars at the bottom
Image Source: Investing.com
However, the stock started picking up pace from mid-September 2023 and rallied in a one-way fashion. This sharp jump in the share price of AVG Logistics was also backed by visible volume expansion. With these relatively higher volume figures, the stock continued to surge toward an all-time high in today’s session, breaking above the resistance of INR 289 in style. The stock ended the session 8.3% up at INR 295.
As the stock is trading at a never-before-seen level, traders can establish a bullish view on it. It's difficult to gauge what could be the target for this rally, however, from a conservative estimate, the stock could touch INR 340 in the coming weeks. As this is a very small company with less volume, these levels can come on the screen shortly.
In case you want to connect with me, reach out on X (formerly, Twitter). My handle is - aayushxkhanna
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
can I get access to your previous webinar? How to catch potential midcaps before they turn to large caps.Like 0
Sirji how to identify stocks before their breakout and rally?Like 1
i buying it first thing in the morning thank you sirLike 0
Will it be a right time to buy it? Or it has run its course.Like 0