Precious metals prices have quietly crept higher in recent weeks.
And if the rally keeps going, Silver could trigger a very bullish buy signal.
Today, we look at a long-term “monthly” chart of Silver. And, as you can see, Silver has formed a gigantic pennant pattern over the past 20 years.
And within that pennant pattern, the price has also formed an inverse head & shoulders pattern.
Currently, the price of Silver is testing falling trend line resistance as well as the neckline of the inverse head & shoulders at (1).
A breakout here would be very bullish for Silver. And when silver is strong, it’s very good for Gold prices as well.
So it seems this is an important spot for the precious metals universe.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.