trading range for the day is 81.65-81.99.
# Rupee was little changed as likely dollar purchases by the central bank offset foreign inflows into the domestic equity market.
# India services PMI highest since 2010 and India composite PMI climbs to near 13-year high
# The Federal Reserve raised the fed funds rate by 25bps to a range of 5%-5.25%, marking the 10th increase.
trading range for the day is 90.31-90.83.
# Euro steadied after the Federal Reserve delivered another 25bps increase in borrowing costs
# ECB raised its key interest rates by 25 basis points during its May meeting, indicating a slowing pace of policy tightening
# Germany's trade surplus increased to EUR 16.7 billion in March 2023 from EUR 16 billion in the previous month.
trading range for the day is 102.59-103.05.
# GBP rose following indications from the Fed that it may pause its rate hike cycle soon.
# The S&P Global/CIPS UK Services PMI was revised higher to 55.9 in April of 2023 from a preliminary of 54.9
# Britain's inflation rate remained above the 10% mark for the seventh month in a row.
trading range for the day is 60.77-61.37.
# JPY gains as the Federal Reserve delivered a widely expected 25 basis point rate hike
# The BOJ said it will remove forward guidance that pledges to keep interest rates at current or low levels.
# The au Jibun Bank Japan Manufacturing PMI held at a six-month high of 49.5 in April 2023.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
your prediction failed, predict when it go down.Like 0