Recommended Stocks For Intraday, BTST & Short-TermStock Market Today– 3rd May 2021
Cash & F&O Market recommended shares
Top-performing Large & Mid Cap stocks in F&O and Cash Market as per previous day Trading
Top-performing Small Cap stocks as per previous day trading (Please avoid trading in these shares as fundamental values are not good or previous day momentum is not there currently)
QBS: Quality Business Score (QBS) is a score given to a company on the basis of past 5 years and current quarter fundamental performance in terms of Sales Growth, EPS Growth, and ROE & Cash Flow.
AGS: Alpha Generator Score (AGS) is the excess return over a benchmark is called Alpha. It can be positive or negative. Excess returns over and above benchmark would be a positive alpha. Similarly, stock return less than benchmark returns would mean negative alpha.
*In Short Run sentiment temporarily pushes the price above the fundamental value. Thus we only provide you safer stocks that have high fundamental value and can be used for all types of investment and trading so that you can avoid the stocks which are affected by mere sentiments and do not have strong fundamentals. We do not provide Entry, Exit, Stop loss & Targets rate. We suggest you to use your own technical analysis on these stocks to identify entry and exit.
There is no guarantee of profits or no exceptions from losses. The investment advice provided is solely the personal views of the research team. You are advised to rely on your judgment while investing/ Trading decisions. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. Investment is subject to market risks. You should read and understand the Risk Disclosure Documents before trading/Investing
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.