Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened positive positive. EquityPandit predicted that Indian Stock Market would continue to move positive in days to come and exactly same happened. Indian Stock Market moved sharply positive and finally managed to close gap positive for the day.
Today: Indian Stock Market would open flat. Technically, Indian Stock Market is still in positive zone but now it looks that market would see some profit booking at this point of time. Market would see sideways movement after couple of positive days. Traders can continue to hold long positions until Nifty closes below 10655 and BankNifty closes below 25222. Initiate short positions only if market closes below these levels.
FIIs were net sellers of Rs.385.47 crores whereas DIIs were net buyers of Rs.261.98 crores in cash market for last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 10700-10675-10645-10600 whereas strong resistance would be seen 10767-10803-10840-10880 levels. Since, EquityPandit’s support and resistance levels always meet accuracy; hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
Stocks In F&O Ban Period: PCJEWELLER.
Important Companies To Disclose Its Q4 Results Today: Ajanta Pharma Ltd, Century Textiles (NS: CNTY ), HCL Technologies (NS: HCLT ), Hero MotoCorp (NS: HROM ), Interglobe Aviation, Kannsai Nerolac Paints, Marico (NS: MRCO ), Siemens (NS: SIEM ), Tata Power and Welspun Corp (NS: WGSR ).
NSE Nifty: (10739) The support for the Nifty is 10700-10675-10645-10600 and the resistance to the up move is at 10767-10803-10840-10880 levels.
NSE BankNifty: (25532) The support for BankNifty is at 25450-25400-25318-25245 and the resistance to the up move is at 25570-25660-25735-25862 levels.
BSE Sensex : (35160) The support for the Sensex is at 35000-34970-34850-34700 and the resistance to the up move is at 35180-35270-35380-35440-35507 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Zinc today what's positionLike 0