Performing Sector As Per Previous One Month
Stock Market Today – 8th September 2020
After the June 2020 Quarter results, certain sectors have performed well since the past one month. To name a few, Banks Private with stocks like HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ), AU Small Finance Bank, etc. Consumer Goods is another performing sector, under which IndiaMart Intermesh, Vaibhav Global, etc. PI Industries, Bayer (DE: BAYGN ) Cropscience, etc under Fertilizers and Agrochemicals. Beneath Financial Services, SBI (NS: SBI ) Cards and Payment Services, Can Fin Homes (NS: CNFH ), etc.
To get in-depth knowledge and details about Nifty Open Interest, subscribe to our app Value Stocks or the website www.valuestocks.in
On the Global front, the US Index, S&P 500 (Futures) opened at 3439 today, at its yesterday’s close. Hong Kong Benchmark Index, Hang Seng opened at 24723 today. Index had made a day high of 24908 and closed at 24589 yesterday. The Japan Benchmark Index, Nikkei opened at 23204, which is more than 100 points above its previous day close i.e 23089.
The US 10 Year T-Note is trading at 139.18. The Bond has crucial support at 117.42 made on 5th Nov 2018. The US Dollar Index is trading at 93.168.
Major Sector Performance as on 7th September
Minor Sector Performance as on 7th September
Large Cap Gainers and Losers as on 7th September
Mid Cap Gainers and Losers as on 7th September
Small Cap Gainers and Losers as on 7th September
There is no guarantee of profits or no exceptions from losses. The investment advice provided is solely the personal views of the research team. You are advised to rely on your judgment while investing/ Trading decisions. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. Investment is subject to market risks. You should read and understand the Risk Disclosure Documents before trading/Investing.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.