Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened flat on Diwali Muhurat Trading session and moved down sharply. EquityPandit predicted last week that if Nifty managed to close above 10047, then it would see new record highs and exactly same happened. Indian Stock Market saw highs of 10250 for Nifty. Market saw sharp profit booking from there on Diwali Muhurat trading. Finally, Indian Stock Market closed gap negative for the day.
Today: Indian Stock Market to open positive. Indian Stock Market, including Nifty, BankNifty and Sensex entered in negative zone. Nifty would enter into positive zone only if it closes above 10245 levels and until then traders can go short at every positive rally in the market. Once Nifty closes above 10245 levels, traders can again initiate fresh long positions with next logical target of 10500 levels but for now, traders should avoid going long as Nifty can fell towards 10049 levels. BankNifty would enter into positive zone only if it closes above 24410 levels. So overall, market is in consolidation phase for now.
FIIs were net sellers of Rs.43.74 crores whereas DIIs were net buyers of Rs.40.78 crores in cash market for last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 10123-10080-10047-10020 whereas strong resistance would be seen at 10200-10212-10252-10300 levels. Since, EquityPandit’s support and resistance levels always meet accuracy; hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
Click Here to Check the Trend Of Major Indices and Stocks
Stocks In F&O Ban Period: BEML (NS: BEML ), DHFL, HDIL, IBREALEST, INFIBEAM, JPASSOCIAT,JSWENERGY and RELCAPITAL.
NSE Nifty: (10147) The support for the Nifty is 10123-10080-10047-10020 and the resistance to the up move is at 10200-10212-10252-10300 levels.
NSE BankNifty: (24010) The support for BankNifty is at 24000-23920-23880-23820-23765 and the resistance to the up move is at 24165-24228-24252-24390 levels.
BSE Sensex : (32390) The support for the Sensex is at 32318-32165-32082-32038 and the resistance to the up move is at 32450-32520-32670-32700 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.