Trend Indicates “Buy”
Market Action - This Week (24-August-20 to 28-August-20)
In the current week, Nifty opened at 11412, Index had made a weekly high of 11686 and closed at 11647. Indian Cash Market Index, Nifty Small Cap opened at 5713 this week. The major players of the market, FII & PRO together hold a net position of 41445 contracts in Index Option as on 28th August 2020. Nifty and Bank Nifty Trend indicate “Buy”. The market is in up-trend and is likely to continue.
Peering through the weekly performance of the sectors, among the Major sectors, Bank Private has made a growth by 11.66%, Banks PSU made an increment by 10.10%, Financial Services made a growth by 6.95%. As far as the Minor sectors are concerned, Carbon has shown growth by 11.34%, Home Appliances moved up by 10.12%, Construction, Supplies & Fixtures, Media TV & Newspaper, etc. made an increment by 9.35% and 9.09% respectively.
To get in-depth knowledge and details about Nifty Open Interest, subscribe to our app Value Stocks or the website www.valuestocks.in.
Weekly performance of the Global Indices are as follows, the US Index, S&P 500 opened at 3494, made a weekly high of 3509 and closed at 3508. Hong Kong Benchmark Index, Hang Seng opened at 25330, went upto 25804 and wrapped at 25422. The Japan Benchmark Index, Nikkei opened at 23232 made a weekly high of 23439 and closed below its open, at 22882.
Be Your Own Analyst in 5 Days by using V A L U E Strategies, get 5 days in-depth & Live Online Zoom Training on "Fundamentals made easy" by Mr. Shailesh Saraf, Date: 1st Sep - 5th Sep 2020 (Daily) Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Register Now- https://bit.ly/3hBwzB8.
Sector Performance as on 28th August
Small Cap Gainers as on 28th August
Small Cap Losers as on 28th August
Large Cap Gainers & Losers as on 28th August
Mid Cap Gainers & Losers as on 28th August
There is no guarantee of profits or no exceptions from losses. The investment advice provided is solely the personal views of the research team. You are advised to rely on your judgment while investing/ Trading decisions. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. Investment is subject to market risks. You should read and understand the Risk Disclosure Documents before trading/Investing.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
now after todays fall these self declared analysts will say market will come down.Like 0
don't buy index..stay stock specific..buy NTPC around 96-100 for a target of 120 in short term.. buy wipro around 252-260 for a target of 320...All the best.Like 1
nifty kis price pr buy karuLike 0