Trend Indicates Buy
Stock Market Today – 25th August 2020
Nifty opened at 11508 today. Yesterday the Index had made a day high of 11497 and closed at 11466. Indian Cash Market Index, Nifty Small Cap opened at 5806 today. The major players of the market FII & PRO combined hold a net position of 10083 contracts in Index Option as on 24th August 2020. Nifty and Bank Nifty Trend indicates “buy”, market is in uptrend and is likely to continue.
To get a comprehensive knowledge and details about Nifty Open Interest, subscribe to our app Value Stocks or the website www.valuestocks.in.
During the initial days of locked down it was estimated that the real scenario of any company’s position will be visible after June 2020 Quarter results, now that the results are coming in there are certain companies that have shown an EPS and Sales growth of 20% or more. To name a few Under Financial services stocks like Muthoot, Manapurram, etc , Under Pharma sector Divis Lab, IPCA, etc. Beneath Fertilisers and Agrochemicals PI Industries, Bayer (DE: BAYGN ) Cropscience, etc.
On the Global front, the US Index, S&P 500 opened at 3433 today, which happens to be yesterday’s day high. Hong Kong Benchmark Index, Hang Seng opened at 25591, yesterday the index had closed at its day high of 25551. The Japan Benchmark Index, Nikkei opened at 23267 more than 250 points gapup from its yesterday’s close of 22985.
The US 10 Year T-Note is trading at 139.40. The Bond has crucial support at 117.42 made on 5th Nov 2018. The US Dollar Index is trading at 93.153.
Major Sector Performance as on 24th August
Minor Sector Performance as on 24th August
Large Cap Gainers and Losers as on 24th August
Mid Cap Gainers and Losers as on 24th August
Small Cap Gainers and Losers as on 24th August
There is no guarantee of profits or no exceptions from losses. The investment advice provided is solely the personal views of the research team. You are advised to rely on your judgment while investing/ Trading decisions. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. Investment is subject to market risks. You should read and understand the Risk Disclosure Documents before trading/Investing.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.