Alright, so we have had an excellent short-term uptrend in
, since the beginning of October. So far, index prices have rallied from the bottom of 16800 and are now trading around 18250. Due to the gloomy market sentiment, bears and short sellers tried multiple times to reverse the Nifty, but couldn’t succeed! We can see the traces of failed selling pressure and trapped short sellers clearly on the chart. Take a look at the Price Action Analysis in the 2h timeframe.
Nifty 50 – Price Action Trading Analysis on 2H Timeframe
All the bears who tried to short the Nifty have clearly lost the game so far. The selling pressure could not sustain in the Index. Will that change in the coming days? As we can notice some cracks in the Uptrend. We can see some signs of an over-extended trend and overbought market conditions.
Another interesting point is that the Bears are once again trying to push prices lower. See the last few Bearish candles – It indicates good selling pressure. Will the Bears succeed this time? Or will they get trapped as usual? Let me know your thoughts and feedback in the comments. To learn more about market traps and trading traps, check out the video given below. Keep an eye on the Price Action in 2h Chart and trade accordingly.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
today newsnifty will go bullbanknifty will go for bear (24.11.2022)Like 0
Yes, but last 30 min suggests bear trap. All ce holders kicked out and high probable gap up and short covering day tomorrow.Like 1
perfect analysisLike 1
Today target is 18400 above ,by tomorrow target 18500 aboveLike 3
The market will crackLike 0
18500 soonLike 0
seeing the scenario some stocks only pushing index upother not much activeLike 0
It wont fall, 18500 is coming soonLike 2
this time price will go down..lets see..Like 2