Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened positive for the day. EquityPandit predicted that though market can see positive movement for now but overall structure of market is not bullish and hence we could see more pain in the market. EquityPandit also predicted that close below 9814 for Nifty and 23958 for BankNifty would force further downfall and exactly same happened. Indian Stock Market moved sharply positive but saw strong resistance at 9885 levels for Nifty. Market fell down sharply from there entering into negative zone. Nifty closed right above EquityPandit’s predicted support levels of 9750. Finally, Indian Stock Market closed gap negative for the day.
Today: Indian Stock Market to open positive. Technically, Indian Stock Market, including Nifty, BankNifty and Sensex has entered into negative zone. Some short covering rally would be seen in the market after this sharp downfall. Nifty may face immediate support of 9750-9740, breaching which it would retest the immediate lows of 9685 levels and would open the downfall towards 9550 for Nifty. BankNifty is forming even worser chart pattern where nearest support exists at 23820, breaching which BankNifty could head towards 23500 levels. Overall, short covering rally that would be seen today would be an opportunity for traders to go short in the market until Nifty is holding below 9930 levels on closing basis.
FIIs were net sellers of Rs.1983.39 crores whereas DIIs were net buyers of Rs.474.72 crores in cash market for last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 9710-9685-9640-9608 whereas strong resistance would be seen at 9800-9820-9860-9885 levels. Since, EquityPandit’s support and resistance levels always meet accuracy; hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
NSE Nifty: (9754) The support for the Nifty is 9710-9685-9640-9608 and the resistance to the up move is at 9800-9820-9860-9885 levels.
NSE BankNifty: (23937) The support for BankNifty is at 23820-23740-23660-23500 and the resistance to the up move is at 24090-24180-24270-24312 levels.
BSE Sensex : (31259) The support for the Sensex is at 31170-31060-30940-30865 and the resistance to the up move is at 31345-31380-31430-31505 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.