Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened positive for the day as predicted by EquityPandit. EquityPandit predicted that market is still in positive zone and traders should buy on every dip in the market and hold long positions for now and exactly same happened. Indian Stock Market moved sharply positive and managed to breach initial resistance of 10550 as predicted by EquityPandit. Traders, who followed EquityPandit’s advice might have earned huge profits for the day. Finally, Indian Stock Market closed gap positive for the day.
Today: Indian Stock Market would open gap positive. Technically, Indian Stock Market is still in positive zone. EquityPandit already predicted near 10300 that market would see a V-shaped recovery from here and traders can accumulate blue chip stocks. Market is still in recovery mode and today also we would see sharp positive rally in the market. Traders should continue to hold long positions for now. Rally would extend till 10680-10750-10845 levels for Nifty in days to come. Indian corporate giant Reliance Industries Ltd (NS: RELI ). would disclose its results today and would affect Indian Stock Market for the day.
FIIs were net sellers of Rs.1165.63 crores whereas DIIs were net buyers of Rs.1059.44 crores in cash market for last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 10550-10500-10476-10439 whereas strong resistance would be seen 10680-10705-10780 levels. Since, EquityPandit’s support and resistance levels always meet accuracy; hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
Stocks In F&O Ban Period: ADANIPOWER and IDBI.
NSE Nifty: (10585) The support for the Nifty is 10550-10500-10476-10439 and the resistance to the up move is at 10680-10705-10780 levels.
NSE BankNifty: (25590) The support for BankNifty is 25450-25400-25318-25245-25050 and the resistance to the up move is at 25735-25862-26025-26170 levels.
BSE Sensex : (35162) The support for the Sensex is at 35070-35000-34970-34850 and the resistance to the up move is at 35380-35440-35585-35645 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.