Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened positive for the day. EquityPandit predicted that the market would consolidate for the day and would see immediate support at 15240 for
and exactly the same happened. Indian Stock Market moved sharply positive but saw strong resistance near EquityPandit's predicted resistance levels of 15440 for Nifty. The market saw sharp profit booking from there and fell down sharply to see lows right at EquityPandit's predicted support levels of 15240 for Nifty like a dot. Finally, Indian Stock Market closed flat for the day.
Market Today: Indian Stock Market would open negative. Technically, the Indian Stock Market is still in the positive zone. The market would enter into a negative zone if it closes below 15156 for Nifty and 36320 for BankNifty. The market would see some profit booking but traders should not initiate any short positions until the market closes below EquityPandit's predicted reversal levels of 15156 for Nifty and 36320 for BankNifty. The market is over-stretched as of now and profit booking cannot be ruled out. Traders can initiate fresh short positions only if the market closes below these levels. Traders and Investors can analyze any stock themselves just in a few minutes at www.stockfact.in, a free but most powerful analysis tool by EquityPandit.
Bank Nifty :
FIIs were net buyers of Rs.1144.09 crores whereas DIIs were net sellers of Rs.1559.53 crores in the cash market for the last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 15240-14200-15100-14977 whereas strong resistance would be seen at 15380-15440-15508 levels. EquityPandit's support and resistance levels always meet the accuracy and hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
NSE Nifty: (15313) The support for the Nifty is 15240-14200-15100-14977 and the resistance to the up move is at 15380-15440-15508.
NSE BankNifty: (37098) The support for BankNifty is 37008-36814-36740-36515 and the resistance to the up move is 37508-37660-37770-37865.
BSE Sensex : (52104) The support for the Sensex today is 51985-51880-51740-51600 and the resistance to the up move is at 52240-52380-52470-52600 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.