Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened positive as predicted by EquityPandit. EquityPandit predicted that Indian Stock Market would still remain in positive momentum and traders should hold long positions in the market. EquityPandit also predicted that BankNifty has seen DOUBLE BOTTOM pattern and would see sharp positive movement and exactly same happened. Indian Stock Market moved sharply positive. Nifty saw strong resistance near EquityPandit’s predicted resistance levels of 10450. Nifty fell down sharply from there and saw lows right at EquityPandit’s predicted support levels of 10340 like a dot. BankNifty saw sharp recovery as predicted by EquityPandit. Finally, Indian Stock Market closed flat whereas BankNifty closed gap positive for the day.
Today: Indian Stock Market would open gap positive. Technically, Indian Stock Market is still in positive zone. Indian Stock Market would continue to see positive movement for now. Traders can continue to hold long positions until Nifty holds above 10223 on closing basis. Next logical target for Nifty is set to 10450-10500 whereas for BankNifty it is set to 25500-25675. Overall, market is positive for now and traders can hold long positions.
FIIs were net buyers of Rs.348.75 crores whereas DIIs were net sellers of Rs.509.17 crores in cash market for last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 10340-10260-10140-10065 whereas strong resistance would be seen 10451-10500-10618 levels. Since, EquityPandit’s support and resistance levels always meet accuracy; hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
Important Quarterly Results To Be Declared Today: Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail, Allahabad Bank (NS: ALBK ), Axis Bank, Bata India (NS: BATA ), Bharat Forge (NS: BFRG ), Bliss GVS Pharma, CARE Ratings, City Union Bank (NS: CTBK ), Elgi Equipments (NS: ELGE ), Entertainment Network (NS: ENIL ) India Ltd, Equitas Holdings, Gillette India (NS: GILE ), Godrej Consumer (NS: GOCP ) Products, Great Eastern Shipping (NS: GESC ) Company, Gujarat Alkalies, GSFC, Hindalco, Indo Count Industries, JB Chemicals, Jai Corp (NS: JAIC ), JSW Energy (NS: JSWE ), KEC International (NS: KECL ), Lux Industries, Magma Fincorp (NS: MAGM ), Max India (NS: MAXI ), NTPC (NS: NTPC ), Oracle Financial Services Software (NS: ORCL ), Petronet LNG, Power Finance (NS: PWFC ) Corporation, P&G Hygiene and Health Care, PNB, Reliance Naval & Engineering, Reliance Power (NS: RPOL ), Sonata Software (NS: SOFT ), SAIL, Sun TV Network, TV Today Network, Tata Checmicals, V-Mart Retail, Whirlpool Of India and Zydus Wellness (NS: ZYDS ).
Stocks In F&O Ban Period: NIL.
NSE Nifty: (10380) The support for the Nifty is 10340-10260-10140-10065 and the resistance to the up move is at 10451-10500-10560-10618 levels.
NSE BankNifty: (25324) The support for BankNifty is 25228-25070-24960-24820 and the resistance to the up move is at 25480-25532-25675-25835-25960 levels.
BSE Sensex : (34432) The support for the Sensex is at 34228-34110-34070-33899 and the resistance to the up move is at 34500-34610-34666-34770-34850 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.