Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened gap negative exactly as predicted by EquityPandit. EquityPandit predicted that the market would see a sharp downfall as
entered into a negative zone. EquityPandit also predicted that traders who followed Equitypandit's suggestion and went short in BankNifty would earn huge profits and exactly the same happened. Traders who went short in BankNifty on EquityPandit's suggestion might have earned huge profits for the day. Market saw lows right at EquityPandit's predicted support of 11300 for
like a dot. Axis Bank, Tata Steel and SBI Share Price saw the major downfall. Finally, Indian Stock market closed gap negative for the day.
Market Today: Indian Stock Market would open negative. Technically, Indian Stock Market is still in a negative zone and we may continue to see a downfall in days to come. Market would enter into a positive zone once it closes above 11543 for Nifty and 23833 for BankNifty but until then traders should continue to hold short positions and can go short at every positive rally in the market. Traders and Investors can analyze any stock themselves just in a few minutes with StockFact, a free but most powerful analysis tool by EquityPandit.
FIIs were net sellers of Rs.1888.78 crores whereas DIIs were net sellers of Rs.456.88 crores in the cash market for the last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 11274-11235-11165-11100 whereas strong resistance would be seen at 11390-11430-11455-11505 levels. EquityPandit's support and resistance levels always meet accuracy and hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
NSE Nifty: (11334) The support for the Nifty is 11274-11235-11165-11100 and the resistance to the up move is at 11390-11430-11455-11505.
NSE BankNifty: (23012) The support for BankNifty is 22870-22770-22615-22515-22375 and the resistance to the up move is 22110-23240-23440-23605.
BSE Sensex : (38357) The support for the Sensex today is 38265-38227-38100-37875 and the resistance to the up move is at 38487-38635-38700-38747 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.