Last Trading Session: Exactly as predicted by EquityPandit, Indian Stock Market opened flat for the day. EquityPadnit predicted that market is still in negative zone but now near a bottoming out process, from where Nifty 50 may see sharp recovery. EquityPandit also predicted that traders should go short at Positive rally and exactly same happened. Indian Stock Market opend flat with positive bias and fell down sharply to see lows around 7700 levels. Market recovered from there and made high of 7777 levels for Nifty. Market remained rangebound for the whole day with high volatility. Finally, Indian Stock Market closed positive for the day.
Today: Indian Stock Market would open gap negative. Technically, Indian Stock Market is still in negative zone. Analysis would still remain same. The downtrend looks to be capped around 7600-7500 levels. Now market is looking for direction. If market rebounds from here and closes above 7800 then we would consider that market has already bottomed out. Breaching levels of 8000 for Nifty and 17100 for Nifty Bank would confirm an Inverse Head and Shoulder Pattern (Bullish Pattern), which would force market to see a sharp breakout. Until then, we would consider
Until then, we would consider market to be negative and 7600-7500 would be considered as very strong support for Nity. FIIs were net sellers of Rs.388.51 crores whereas DIIs were net buyers of Rs.251.79 crores in cash market for last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 7705-7685-7650-7615-7600 whereas strong resistance would be seen at 7795-7830-7865-7900 levels. Since, EquityPandit’s support and resistance levels always meet accuracy; hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
Click Here to Check the Trend Of Major Indices and Stocks
Important Results Today: Aarti Industries (NS: ARTI ), Birla Corp, Claris Lifesciences, Eveready Industries, Geometric (NS: GEOM ), Greaves Cotton (NS: GRVL ), Inox wind, KEC International (NS: KECL ), NIIT Technologies (NS: NITT ), Pfizer (NS: PFIZ ), Rain Industries, Reliance Capital (NS: RLCP ), Siemens (NS: SIEM ), SPARC, Titan, Wockhardt (NS: WCKH ).
NSE Nifty: (7736) The support for the Nifty is 7705-7685-7650-7615-7600 and the resistance to the up move is at 7795-7830-7865-7900 levels.
NSE BankNifty: (16281) The support for BankNifty is at 16188-16011-15933-15840 and the resistance to the up move is at 16380-16475-16640-16780 levels.
BSE Sensex 30 : (25262) The support for the Sensex is at 25110-25012-24950-24835 and the resistance to the up move is at 25380-25572-25660 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.