BUY: GODREJ CONSUMER PRODUCTS
CMP-954.6 ENTER ABOVE-955 TARGET- 980 STOP LOSS- 930
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (NS: GOCP ) is continuously is up for a third trade session amid its peers. As the FMCG market has been growing at a faster pace in rural India compared to urban India, the top ten players in this sector which is the fourth largest sector in India try to cash in on the opportunities to attract potential consumers in the product market and the investors in capital markets. Recently Indian government has nodded for 100% FDI in food processing and single-brand retail and 51% in multi-brand retail. This move from the government, market experts envisaged augurs well for the FMCG sector in India.
GCPL has reported a 14.98 percent in total net profit to Rs 1720.82 crore for the quarter ended March 21, compared to the quarter of March 20 which reported Rs.1496.58.The profit before Tax (PBT) for the quarter ended March 21 was reported to be Rs 2080.36 crore,
· In the financial year 21, even it was a precarious time for business at large, GCPL has amounted in double-digit at 11% and has reported an EBITDA growth of 14%
· India also witnessed a double-digit sales growth of 14% led by strong performance in home insecticides, which grew at 16%, and hygiene including soaps, which grew at 15%.
· During the quarter, our overall sales grew by 27%, EBITDA grew by 21%, and PAT grew by 20% excluding exceptional items
· The return ratios continue to move up and the net debt-to-equity ratio came down as the company carefully accepting the challenges of the second wave of COVID-19.
Godrej consumer stock analysis has highlighted the following points.
· Godrej Consumer products stock score progressed by 1 in 3 months.
· The score for Godrej Consumer Products last moved from 5 to 6 on 11th July of this year
· An improvement in the Earnings and Price Momentum component scores are the main reasons for the recent change in the Average Score.
The stock is presently on its third-day rallying quoting at Rs 954.60, up 0.37% on the day as on 12:00 IST on the NSE. The benchmark Nifty is down around 0.67% on the day, quoting at 15816.35.
The Sensex is at 52,735.12, down 0.77%. Godrej Consumer Products Ltd has added around 7.76% in last one month and recorded approximately 37% for the one last year.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.