Last Trading Session: Indian Stock Market opened negative as predicted by EquityPandit. EquityPandit predicted that Indian Stock Market is near its resistance but traders should initiate fresh short positions only if it closes below 10978. Indian Stock Market moved sharply negative while opening and saw support right at EquityPandit's predicted support levels of 11085 for
and 37740 for Sensex like a dot and recovered sharply from there. Most active stocks for the day were Reliance Industries (NS:
), Bajaj Finance (NS:
), ICICI Bank (NS:
), Infosys (NS:
) and IndusInd Bank (NS:
). Finally, Indian Stock Market managed to close marginally negative for the day led by the sharp downfall of the
Today: Indian Stock Market would open flat with positive bias. Technically, Indian Stock Market is still in a positive zone. Reversal levels would remain the same. Market would enter into a negative zone once it closes below 10994 for Nifty and 22324 for BankNifty. Market would remain rangebound and would see sideways movement. Breakout would be seen once Nifty breaches the levels of 11240. Profit booking can't be ruled out and trade is to go long at dips near sub 11000-11100 levels with stoploss below EquityPandit's reversal levels of 10994 on the closing basis. Traders can initiate fresh short positions once the market closes below EquityPandit's predicted reversal levels of 10994 for Nifty and 22324 for BankNifty.
FIIs were net buyers of Rs.409.88 crores whereas DIIs were net sellers of Rs.1002.98 crores in the cash market for the last trading session. Nifty would see strong support at 11175-11145-11100-11085 whereas strong resistance would be seen at 11237-11265-11308-11380 levels. EquityPandit's support and resistance levels always meet accuracy and hence traders are suggested to follow them for good profits.
Important Results To Be Declared Today: Bharat Electronics (NS: BAJE ), Bharti Infratel (NS: BHRI ), Escorts (NS: ESCO ), Havells India (NS: HVEL ), India Cements (NS: ICMN ), Kotak Mahindra Bank (NS: KTKM ), Maharashtra Seamless (NS: MHSM ), Marico (NS: MRCO ), Nippon Life India Asset Management, Orient Electric, Pfizer (NYSE: PFE ), Swan Energy (NS: SWAN ), Tech Mahindra (NS: TEML ), Vardhman Textiles (NS: VART ) and V-Guard Industries.
NSE Nifty: (11194) The support for the Nifty is 11175-11145-11100-11085 and the resistance to the up move is at 11237-11265-11308-11380.
NSE BankNifty: (22662) The support for BankNifty is 222375-22240-22000-21925 and the resistance to the up move is 22745-22850-23035-23170.
BSE Sensex : (38129) The support for the Sensex 37820-37740-37600-37440 and the resistance to the up move is at 38370-38402-38487-38606 levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Nifty is holding above 11100 but bank nifty has breached 21930 level...so in your view what is the strategy of both nifty and bank niftyLike 0