Fortem Capital is the company behind Fortem. It consists of experts focused on the development of the real estate, the renovation and commercialization of penthouses, condominiums, historical buildings, and investment in land plots. The real estate is available to Poland-based and foreign customers alike. Cryptocurrency exchange Coinsbit will hold the first IEO in the EU for a blockchain platform. Holding an investment portfolio worth $41Million, Fortem seeks to tokenize the real estate market in Poland.
By executing innovative tokenization solutions, Fortem seeks to extend the potential customer base while automatizing the synergy with investors via FCQ token which is designated for working on the platform. Having gained significant experience in real estate while managing an investment portfolio of 155 million zlotys, Fortem Capital opted to offer an innovative solution. Their offering attracts investors from Poland and abroad alike, especially retail ones. Such diversification of capital sources makes the entire enterprise more stable and enhances the competitiveness of the company's token FCQ.
The technological solutions offered by Fortem will expand the company's clientele by opening the Polish real estate market to foreign investors while cutting short the chain of agents that even local investors have to be a part of. The Fortem infrastructure will be focused both on buyers and sellers of real estate. The platform's functionality incorporates basic tools to determine the real estate price, manage the existing assets, and profit from servicing clients.
The final result will be an infrastructure for recorded investors and clients that automatizes the management of lots of simplifies communication between parties accelerates estimation of real estate items, and automatically accounts for revenues from real estate management.
The IEO of Fortem will have one phase lasting from 04.07.2019 to 07.07.2019. Overall, 210 million FCQ tokens will be available at the price of $0.20 each. The soft cap of the campaign is $2 million, while the hard cap is $42 million. Once the IEO is over, the tokens will be distributed over the next two weeks as follows: the team will get 10%, 10% will be reserved for airdrop and bounty programs, and the remaining 80% will be distributed over the IEO.
Earlier Coinsbit added fiat currencies via partner processing service thus giving traditional investors an opportunity to take part in initial exchange offerings. The exchange's team also announced 4 upcoming IEOs over the summer of 2019, and the launch of a loan service with cryptocurrency collaterals in Q3 2019.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.